10 Ways You Know You’ve Found Your Book Soulmate
- They don’t interrupt you when there is a book in your hand.
- They understand why you start crying when something tragic happens to a beloved character.
- They recognize that you spend half your day in a fictional world.
- They too would rather spend Saturday night with a book than at the bar.
- They know the perfect vacation involves finding platform 9 ¾.
- They think it’s cute when you start relaying a story and then realize it happened to a fictional character.
- They know not to take it personally when you won’t lend your favorite book (it’s like parting with your baby!).
- They also consider lugging around a hardcover book a workout.
- They would find a way to save you if you were competing in the Hunger Games.
- They know there is no place better to be than curled up with a book.
There's nothing we love more at Shelf Pleasure than a ..
Author and Shelf Pleasure contributor Karen A. Chase on how ..
One of author Mary Miley’s favorite things about being a ..
Author and police psychologist Ellen Kirschman, Ph.D., weighs the pitfalls ..
Little known fact about Shelf Pleasure's Kristen: she's obsessed with ..
Although Debbie De Louise has been a librarian and avid ..