5 Reasons Shelf Pleasure Loves the Holidays!
Here are 5 reasons the holiday season gets us as excited as a brand new book to read!
1) Time off from work or school to read. We’ll be hanging a ‘do not disturb’ sign on our door until January 2nd!
2) A new year means a whole new year of new books!
3) Gifts! We’ll be giving and receiving so many new books. Now, we
just need to finish the ones we already started…
4) A Charlie Brown Christmas! Okay, not book related…but who doesn’t love watching this special?
5) Naughty or nice…there’s a book to fit every kind of mood.
There's nothing we love more at Shelf Pleasure than a ..
Author and Shelf Pleasure contributor Karen A. Chase on how ..
One of author Mary Miley’s favorite things about being a ..
Author and police psychologist Ellen Kirschman, Ph.D., weighs the pitfalls ..
Little known fact about Shelf Pleasure's Kristen: she's obsessed with ..
Although Debbie De Louise has been a librarian and avid ..