Bookworms Guide to Daylight Saving
Check your calendars! We spring ahead this weekend. In order to make sure you don’t lose any valuable reading time, here are some suggestions.
1) Sundays are often for cleaning or errands. But who cares about dust bunnies right now? Like the famous song says “let it go” and focus on more important things: finishing your book.
2) If you must leave your house, audio books are always a good choice for the car. If you’re taking public transportation, stash a book or three in your bag.
3) If a family member or friend are trying to tempt you with a Netflix binge, books are at stake! Remember: you’re losing an hour of potential reading time.
4) Whether Saturday nights mean date night or party time, for you it is all about the books. Chill the wine, start reading, and remember to change the clocks at 2 am.
5) Worst case scenario: you’re already losing an hour of sleep. What’s a couple more? #booksoverbed
There's nothing we love more at Shelf Pleasure than a ..
Author and Shelf Pleasure contributor Karen A. Chase on how ..
One of author Mary Miley’s favorite things about being a ..
Author and police psychologist Ellen Kirschman, Ph.D., weighs the pitfalls ..
Little known fact about Shelf Pleasure's Kristen: she's obsessed with ..
Although Debbie De Louise has been a librarian and avid ..