7 Signs You’re Way Too Excited For The New Harry Potter Book
The new Harry Potter book hits stores everyone on 12:01 am Sunday. Here are 7 signs you’re just way too excited!
1) You’ve started carrying a wand with you everywhere you go.
2) You’re having a release party but no one has RSVP’d…perhaps you shouldn’t have trusted the invites to an owl.
4) The MTA worker at your usual subway stop thinks you’re crazy when you ask about any hidden trains or platforms.
5) You’ve divided your college besties into houses–and try to avoid the ones you’ve put in Slytherin.
6) You’ve pulled out the cloak, tie, and Quidditch jersey you bought on your last trip to Universal.
7) You’re queuing up at the local bookstore to buy your own copy–you don’t trust the mailman because, hey, he’s just a muggle.
How many copies have you pre-ordered?
There's nothing we love more at Shelf Pleasure than a ..
Author and Shelf Pleasure contributor Karen A. Chase on how ..
One of author Mary Miley’s favorite things about being a ..
Author and police psychologist Ellen Kirschman, Ph.D., weighs the pitfalls ..
Little known fact about Shelf Pleasure's Kristen: she's obsessed with ..
Although Debbie De Louise has been a librarian and avid ..