7 Reasons We Wish We Were Going Back to School
We’ve been out of school awhile, but we’re still a little jealous of all the kids heading back. Here’s why…
– Not having to sneak a book…because you’ve been given permission to read silently.
– No one questions why you’re walking around with 8 books.
– Anxiously waiting to see what books will be on your English class required reading list.
– A chance to eat your lunch in the library.
– Study Hall….a whole 45 minutes to just read!
– A good English class debate could be just as good as book club (even though there’s no wine!).
– Shopping for a new bookbag, pen and notebook can be just as fun as shopping for new shoes.
What do you miss most about your school days?
There's nothing we love more at Shelf Pleasure than a ..
Author and Shelf Pleasure contributor Karen A. Chase on how ..
One of author Mary Miley’s favorite things about being a ..
Author and police psychologist Ellen Kirschman, Ph.D., weighs the pitfalls ..
Little known fact about Shelf Pleasure's Kristen: she's obsessed with ..
Although Debbie De Louise has been a librarian and avid ..