ShelfPleasure.com is an opinion based website for entertainment purposes only. Links to content and quotation of material from other sites are not the responsibility of Shelf Pleasure. We fact check to the best of our abilities but posts may contain errors, typos or inaccuracies and you might disagree with some of our opinions, but that's the point of reading and discussing books.
NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please notify Shelf Pleasure LLC’s agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement ("Agent"), at:
Please provide our Agent with the following Notice, which shall include each of the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material on the Shelf Pleasure site that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (1) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (2) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Your Notice will be subject to The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). In appropriate circumstances, Shelf Pleasure LLC may terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.