Ten Signs You’re A Book Addict
1) You pack your suitcase with everything you need for a week away…and then you realize you have no room for clothes, or shoes, or toiletries. But at least you’ll be all caught up on the latest Nora Roberts novel.
2) You always leave the house with a book…but sometimes you forget your keys.
3) You were disappointed to learn there were no actual books involved in Facebook.
4) You don’t feel bad about naming your kids Scout and Hermoine.
5) You’re the one person who actually buys a book at Barnes and Noble.
6) You pay your library fines before your credit card bill.
7) You know Alex Cross’s birthday offhand but need to consult a calendar for your husband’s.
8) You actually liked buying text books in college.
9) The librarian knows you by name, but your kid’s teacher doesn’t.
10) You write “Wuthering Heights” fan fiction.
What signs did we miss? Add yours to the comments!
There's nothing we love more at Shelf Pleasure than a ..
Author and Shelf Pleasure contributor Karen A. Chase on how ..
One of author Mary Miley’s favorite things about being a ..
Author and police psychologist Ellen Kirschman, Ph.D., weighs the pitfalls ..
Little known fact about Shelf Pleasure's Kristen: she's obsessed with ..
Although Debbie De Louise has been a librarian and avid ..